Is the Collaborative Process right for me?
If the following values resonate with you then the Collaborative Process could very well be the right approach for you to resolve your dispute:
- I want to maintain confidentiality and transparency throughout the resolution process.
- I have children and want to focus on their needs and best interests.
- I want to preserve my financial resources to the best extent possible.
- I value a process that preserves my privacy rather than resolving my dispute in a public courtroom.
- I want to control the costs of the dispute resolution process to the greatest extent possible.
- I want to control the outcome of my dispute rather than allowing a court to decide.
- I value a civil, creative and respectful process.
- I recognize that there are multiple perspectives that must be considered in resolving a dispute and reaching an agreement.