Since joining the Law Offices of Julie E. Landau in 2012, Alex McGee has focused his practice exclusively in the negotiation, litigation and appeals in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody, support, property division and prenuptial agreements. Alex prides himself on providing caring, responsive, and efficient representation of his clients as he helps to navigate them through the complexities of divorce and custody related issues. Although Alex has substantial experience representing clients in the courtroom, Alex is a certified collaborative professional, who strives to help his clients resolve their family matters outside of the litigation process when possible.
- Alex earned his J.D. at the University of Maryland School of Law (2011, cum laude) and his B.S. at Boston University (2008, magna cum laude)
Areas of Practice
- Prenuptial Agreements
- January 22, 2018, ““Marital Property and Divorce Litigation,” Discovery and Investigation in a Family Law Matter, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Panelist
- October 24, 2016, “Serving Maryland’s Veterans: Common Civil Legal Issues & Volunteering with Maryland Legal Aid’s Joining Forces Project,” Instructor
- July 22, 2016, “Serving Maryland’s Veterans: Common Civil Legal Issues & Volunteering with Maryland Legal Aid’s Joining Forces Project,” Instructor
- January 22, 2015, “Marital Property and Divorce Litigation,” University of Maryland