I am a psychologist licensed in the State of Maryland with more than 15 years of experience serving children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in various capacities. The focus of my private practice is to support and empower families as they manage separation and divorce. Though many fear otherwise, it is possible for families to separate and divorce while tending to the emotional health and well being of each family member. I am very proud to fulfill a number of roles aimed toward supporting families experiencing separation and divorce including that of Collaborative Divorce Coach and Child Specialist, Mediator, Divorce/Co-Parent Consultant, and Parent Coordinator.
I am passionate about accompanying families along the journey of separation and divorce in an effort to soften its impact, to protect children and to preserve the health and longevity of familial relationships. Teaching and supporting the implementation of effective communication skills is of upmost importance as is sharpening focus on the best interests of the children.
- 2004 Doctorate in Psychology (Psy.D) American
- School of Professional Psychology (ASPP) at Argosy University
- 1995 B.A. in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University
- 2005 in Psychology in Maryland
- Member Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore
- Member Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Board Member Maryland Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member Association of family and Conciliation Courts