3705 Timahoe Circle
Baltimore, MD 21236
Connie S. Moore began her public accounting career after working 20 years for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Pennsylvania. Her first public accounting position was for a firm in Colorado Springs. When she relocated to Baltimore in 1998 and went to work for another firm, she became part of the Tax Department and the Litigation Support Unit. During this employment her experience in Litigation Support was launched with Business Valuations and all aspects of Litigation Support for divorces. In 2005, Ms. Moore opened her firm.
Ms. Moore has been involved in litigation support assisting attorneys and clients in Baltimore County and throughout Maryland. Some services included assisting with budgeting, completion of financial statements, determining support needs, tracing assets and spending through forensic accounting techniques, preparing and reviewing business valuations, providing financial options for settlement, preparing financial projections, and assisting with any other financial services that attorneys and clients require.
Ms. Moore has mediated financial settlements and has participated in mediations and collaborative cases.
Ms. Moore has experience in providing depositions and expert witness testimony in many jurisdictions.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University (University Park) and Masters in Taxation from Washington School of Law (Salt Lake City).
- Additional training in mediation and collaborative law.
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts and Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore.
- Ms. Moore served as Vice-President and Secretary of the Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore.
- Member and prior Treasurer of Perry Hall White Marsh Business Association.