Dempsey’s commitment to family law practice is fueled by her desire to help clients safely navigate the complex and emotionally-charged issues that arise in divorce. She equips clients with the information they need to make informed decisions and works with them to find creative solutions to preserve the integrity of the family and minimize the emotional toll on children. Dempsey enjoys creative problem solving and structuring practical solutions for her clients’ unique needs.
Dempsey believes a family-focused, client-directed collaborative process is the best way to reach fair and amicable settlements that foster long term cooperative co-parenting and eliminate unnecessary trauma to divorcing families.
Areas of Practice
- Separation Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Marriage Contracts
- Bachelor of Arts Notre Dame of Maryland University; Juris Doctor, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- Licensed in Maryland; Certified Child’s Best Interest Attorney and Collaborative Law
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Harford County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
- Maryland Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore