Mr. Steiner has practiced a wide area of law since he was admitted to practice in 2007, including complex civil litigation, commercial litigation and bankruptcy. He uses his experience representing one of the largest banks in Baltimore in the area of commercial workouts to assist with the defense of commercial collection cases and uses his experience with working for a Chapter 7 Trustee to better inform his bankruptcy practice.
After working for law firms for the first 7 years of his career, Mr. Steiner decided to start his own practice and to apply his experience and perspective with a goal of helping clients while they are in difficult situations. He strives to practice with compassion, empathy and understanding, while acting as a fierce advocate for his clients.
In his free time, Mr. Steiner is a musician and enjoys skiing, traveling and spending time with his family and friends.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College (B.A., 2003)
- Maryland, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2009
- United States District Court for the District Court of Maryland, 2008
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland, 2008
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2018
Awards and Certifications
- Collaborative Training, 2019
- Super Lawyer, 2020
Speeches and Seminars
- Settling Tax Debt – When Bankruptcy May Be a Better Option, 2019
- Planning for Bankruptcy In Divorce, 2019